Tuition is by AutoPay
Please complete an AutoPay Authorization Form obtainable in the office to have your Credit Card or Debit card billed on the 1st of each month. (Master Card, Visa, Discover)
• New students (under 18) can take one class for $22. After this initial first class, $25 Registration and monthly tuition must be paid; Auto pay is required.
• New students must sign up for a minimum of two months. (within two months of dedicated attendance, most students will see improvement.)
• $25 registration fee is due upon enrollment. An annual $25 registration fee is due at the start of Fall Schedule, or upon re-enrollment if classes are dropped for more than 30 days.
• $25 registration fee is due upon enrollment for the Summer Intensive.
• All registration forms must be completed before attending any classes.
• $25 fee for insufficient funds
• Fall/Winter/Spring tuition is a commitment from September through mid June, and is based on the average 4-week month. Some months in the year have 5 weeks and some have less due to holidays and studio closures. FULL TUITION IS CHARGED DURING THIS TIME. no credit, prorating, or refunds will be given for holidays or studio closures. 30 DAYS NOTICE IS REQUIRED IN ADVANCE TO CANCEL TUITION.
• Tuition is NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
• Please notify Cuizon Ballet Centre when you desire to increase the number of classes, so changes can be made with auto pay.
• Fall/Winter/Spring Schedule runs from September to June. (Summer Schedule may begin in the end of June depending on calendar.)
• Summer Schedule for levels 1 and 2 begins after Young Dancer’s Intensive.
• Young Dancers Summer Intensive to be paid in full by June 1st. NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
• Summer Intensive can be paid in full or split into 3 equal payments due
June 1st, July 1st, and August 1st. A $25 registration fee will be added to the first installment. NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
• Parents will be required to sign a performance commitment form if they would like their child to participate in Cuizon Ballet Centre’s spring performance. Students must be signed up for, and pay tuition for all classes taken during performance rehearsal time. Rehearsals are during class time. Performance fee is NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
• Cuizon Ballet Centre must be notified in writing or by email of cancellation of classes thirty days in advance or the same tuition will be charged for the following month.
• There is a 24 hour cancellation required for all privates which have been scheduled. If the private is not honored, the full amount of the private will be charged.
Adult Students can pay $22/class or purchase an adult card of 10 classes for $190. The card lasts for one year. NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
• Cuizon Ballet Centre is an approved Vendor for Golden Valley, Sage Oak and Inspire Charter Schools.
• Parents of charter school students ADD $15 TO TUITION PER STUDENT for processing. Also, if the Charter School is not paying the full amount each month, set up of auto pay for the remainder is required.
• IF CHARTER SCHOOL FAILS TO PAY STUDENTS TUITION WITHIN THE AGREED TIME, PARENTS OF STUDENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE TO PAY IN FULL WITHIN ONE WEEK.
• Makeup classes must be used within the tuition month or they will be forfeited.
Cuizon Ballet Centre will not adjust monthly tuition payments to allow for makeup
classes. Students must be currently enrolled to attend makeup classes. Dancers
must be enrolled in the same amount of classes in the month missed in order to
make-up the classes. Dancers cannot drop classes and use make-ups to take the
· All ballet dancers must have their hair pulled back neatly in a bun.
· Proper ballet attire is required:
Girls: pink ballet slippers or pointe shoes, pink tights and proper leotard color.
Boys: black leggings, white t-shirt, black or white shoes.
· No chewing gum permitted in the studio.
· No unruly behavior permitted in the studio.
· All students must treat fellow dancers with respect. If behavior is otherwise, the student will be dismissed.
· Consistent attendance is required.
· No talking on cellphones inside of the studio.
· We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
· Students attending Cuizon Ballet Centre are not permitted to take ballet at other studios. Doing so, is grounds for dismissal.
· Summer Intensives are open to all students.
· Due to the nature of physical activities, there are risks. Cuizon Ballet Centre teachers and staff are not liable for personal injuries, or loss of, or damage to, personal property.
Cuizon Ballet Centre holds the highest standards of training. We take great care in your children, their progress and their wellbeing as dancers and human beings. The discipline of ballet can improve students lives in many ways. Cuizon Ballet Centre is designed to train students to the highest level. Open communication is necessary to design a plan on how students would like to use this training. To be a professional dancer, to dance at a high level and attend university, or because you want to dance and would like the best training possible. The care of proper training is the same for all dancers, but the intensity varies based on the students desires.